Freshness Farms is a suburban farm that plants, harvests and collects local, sustainable and organically farmed and prepared foods. Freshness Farms promotes the growth of California native edibles and participates in environmentally friendly growing methods.
Find inspiration in the bounty of fresh foods offered each week by Freshness Farms. The seasonal crops are harvested at their peak of flavor and each week you will see them in your delivery.
The labor of love that is Freshness Farms today was conceived originally as a school fundraiser. Freshness Farms has been delivering the finest fresh foods—grown and produced a stone’s throw from our own backyards—to homes and businesses in Silicon Valley for over ten years.
Freshness Farms Foods include
- Freshness Farms Suburban farming locations.
- Back Yard Fruit Trees in the Bay Area.
- Small family operated Slow Food farms that grow food in our local area (less than 100 mile radius).
- Our own Farm Share members that contribute food in our crop-sharing program.
Freshness Farms distributes and delivers back to You.
You Benefit from
- Deliveries throughout the Silicon Valley and South SF Bay.
- A variety of Weekly, Every Other Week (Biweekly), or Monthly Subscription Share options, and a whole host of Add-On foods.
- Company Staff Food Deliveries.
- Farm Stand and educational food events on Summer Saturdays.
- Crop-sharing (contribute things grown in your own yard and become a food provider yourself)